Re: Your first camera

You guys all started with wonderful cameras... Mine was a Kodak instamatic (126 film cartridge) from there I graduated to an Olympus  35 RC which had aperture and speed control.... and  then later, at college,  anything under 6x9cm was regarded as a toy. My career began with a twin lens Mamiya which served me well for many years... I remember my first SLR... it was a canon. But I switched to Nikon once I started using it for work and have been very happy with Nikon ever since. My first View camera was a Linhof but I switched to Sinar early on. In the 90s I became a hasselblad owner... (Who wasn't?) and probably shot millions of frames on that system. Now I only have Nikon digital SLRs and enough lenses to supply AP.
instamatic.jpg