Re: Film?

On Jun 23, 2021, at 10:29 PM, Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I guess the question was kind of vague but at least from the three replies it seems that the answer is all over the board!

In my own case I have used film about 2 years ago but the fact is that most of my photographs that I like were made on film.
This is, of course, not surprising since most of my photographic life I used film! But digital is sooooo much more “user friendly”
that my Leica screw mount cameras sit idle and serve as conversation pieces by and large.

Andy

Well that’s soluable.  Get a Leica digital. I have a friend who loves hers, does basically the same thing I do with it, instead of with her big full frame Canons.  She especially loves them because they’re lighter weight.

Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
774-392-0022
New England landscapes, wooden boats and races
http://landsedgephoto.photodeck.com/