Re: Film?

CAUTION: This message is from an off campus source. Access to web links will be filtered (by proxy) for additional protection. Click with caution.
February 28, 2004.

I photographed my four-day-old niece the day she came home from the hospital. I used my Leica M6, my 50mm Summilux, and Ilford Delta 400 which I processed and printed in my darkroom.

I waited about six months after this shoot before selling my Leica gear for considerably more than I paid for it.

I loved film when I shot it but I haven’t missed it at all since moving to digital.

That niece, by the way, is now looking at colleges.