Re: 23/01/21 Review

So nice to see a real review for a change.  Thanks, Pini.

On Jan 24, 2021, at 7:05 AM, Pini Vollach <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I enjoyed this week images and here are my few upsetting words…  J

Jeff Howard – Condominium nature style. – Wasn't it more interesting if we could see at least one of the tenants ?

I believe those are actually holes made for food storage.  A few weeks ago I saw a photo of just that situation with a single acorn in each hole!

Marilyn Darlymple – Moon in the clouds

Emily Ferguson – Moonset through winter woods –

Did the two senior mothers of this mailing list coordinate their submittals ?

Two, very nice, moon images in the dark.

Marilyn said "…  lucky shooting-from-the-hip shot" It is better for you to fill Lotto…  how, for hell, the moon came in the frame of a very long focal length lens without aiming ? and it is so sharp with all the mystic texture around it.

Emily, are you sure this is a moonset and not a moonrise?  I like a lot the plant's silhouettes in the fore ground which make this image a real art.

The big white letters on the bottom quite distracting. Consider smaller grey letters if at all, please.

I pulled the image off the page and checked its data.  I took it at 7:44 in the morning! It is winter here on Cape Cod.  The sun, she rises at a reasonable hour for the alarm clock!

I understand about the “big white letters”.   They actually are grey, Pini, but I guess I’m learning to not notice them anymore, since they go on every photo I put online.

I’m glad you like the image, too.  It was a gift from both the moon and the sun on my 78th birthday morning.

And thank you for your review of all the contributions this week.

Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
774-392-0022
New England landscapes, wooden boats and races
http://landsedgephoto.photodeck.com/