From: YGelmanPhoto <ygelmanphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 8/23/20 10:14 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: PhotoForum educational network <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [PhotoForum] Re: PF gallery with new comment option on 08/22/2020

I have to say . . . it's very pleasing to see comments about the Gallery photos.

BUT, whereas before we usually had a single reply that mentioned several photographs, we now have one email for EACH photograph for which there is a comment.  At present, in my Inbox, I have sixteen emails, each one being a single comment or a single reply to a comment.  This increase, in addition to the FLOOD of emails with "special" offers accompanying Covid-related subjects is overwhelming (to me).  Couldn't we use the previous method? -- just hit Reply to the week's Gallery and include a single comment or several comments -- all in a single email?

Respectfully(!),
  -yoram