From: "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 8/23/20 3:03 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: PhotoForum educational network <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [PhotoForum] Leaves after rain

I wish there were only leaves.  Nothing non-leaf.  The black hole over on the right doesn’t help, to me.

Also, if the rain must fall, it seems to me like there should be evidence of that in the leaves - like drop circles or something.  Perhaps the caption isn’t quite accurate?

Or maybe I’m a stickler for captions.

Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
774-392-0022
New England landscapes, wooden boats and races
http://landsedgephoto.photodeck.com/