Red (lens) Flare on Image

I have a new camera, a Pentax KP, and thsi came as a surprise.

Shootign against shedding sunlight I got a red flare on the images.

https://img.aspr.gr/images/2020/06/09/90df43e99a358bb3677e74c73ee12842.jpg

And this image crearly shows that is sunray caused

https://img.aspr.gr/images/2020/06/09/aac03517b0120733bdfd66d711119ee6.jpg

The same phenomenon appears in the RAW files, it changes intensity when i stopped down,
and happened with TWO lenses I tried. (pentax 17-35 and sigma 28-70)

So what the reason can be? A camera fault, or a concidence that the lens coatings created it?

thank you