Re: idea for joint show

count me in!

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 4:47 PM Emily L. Ferguson <elferg308@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 8, 2020, at 2:37 PM, Rob Talbot <histrio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good idea ...

Do you think it should be loosely relevant to the pandemic, or just "photos we took during the period?

I think we should stick to the pandemic period but not limit ourselves to photos.  Some of us may have been doing creative things with our photographs, or as a break from taking photographs.  I, for example, made a modest book containing a poem I wrote based on a short trip to take some photographs of a location on my bucket list, and have also been working for a friend doing video of her story telling business.

Links to these kinds of creative work can function in the gallery display that Andy uses, I suspect.

Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
774-392-0022
New England landscapes, wooden boats and races
http://landsedgephoto.photodeck.com/