Re: Sigma is ‘actively working on an RF-mount lens roadmap’

To the best of my interpretation is is not a roadmap lens but a lens roadmap. This probably refers to a line of lenses usually aimed at a single lens mount such as Nikon or Canon  lenses for their R or RP cameras. I suppose that it is a listing of lenses that fit a particular camera.

But you are right I think. Another “fancy” word for something that did not need a “new” word.

cheerio,

Andy