Re: using docked drives for fast access?

I have the Mac Pro early 2009 and I’ve upgraded it mightily. New video card, additional RAM, I did have my shop install the USB3 ports about a month ago which was a nice upgrade.

I backup locally, daily, using SuperDuper by ShirtPocket.

All my fine art works are saved as full res flattened jpgs and stored off-site on my Amazon cloud which means I can access them from any device.

Figuring out a system is the hardest part, especially with the amounts of storage I use…I’m at 12 terabytes for my personal work and over 10 for my client work.

Thanks for weighing in on this.

Sorry about your drive fail…I’ve experienced that, too, and am so grateful it’s never been a catastrophic loss due to a hearty backup plan.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we’ll click