Re: using docked drives for fast access?

well people do it all the time like literally every graphics company on earth. They will be slower but with stills and proper amount of RAM with scratch disk set to internal sata drives you won't notice with stills.  but for photoshop the scratch and RAM are the thing that will keep you from noticing the the speed difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIrVOjO5vqA