We are all still here and on occasion post a message.

Maybe the real question is......

Where did everybody go?

On 2/28/2019 3:52 PM, PhotoRoy wrote:
Well I don't follow other photographers as I'm developing my own style.
If you got questions on color management ask them on the list.
I never joined facebook so I don't know what discussions over there are like or whether their discussion are stealing posts from Photoforum.

Roy

-----Original Message-----
From: Russ <rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: PhotoRoy <photoroy6@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Feb 28, 2019 4:39 pm
Subject: Re: Re; Photoforum

But you are referring to technical stuff.
Sure we all know how to develop film and make prints
in the dark room.  (well...most of us)
We all know that zooms are "almost" as good as
"some" primes.
But that doesn't rule out discussion of creative technique.
Talk of other photographers work that inspires you.
Sure I don't work in the dark room any more but
there are things of Digital Color Management that still
sorta escape me.

And I don't HATE Face Book.
I don't see why Photo Forum has to decline due to Face Book?

Just to keep on track here.......

LENS CAP