Re: We've Come a Long Way, eh?

Gee maybe I should keep my AOL data mask. It replaces the letters et al going to the Internet with different letters and unpacks them using an algorithmic at their destination. In Window 10 it only works on the AOL browser. AOl Data Mask no longer works on IE 11 which it did under older operating system. I wonder if I need to look at an encryption program.  I do have a financial C hard drive that I use only during tax time each year. Both my keyboard (Dell brand) and my mouse(Logitech brand) are made in China.

Roy