Faces -- From Spherical to Planar Was: We've Come a Long Way, eh?

Andy,

You started me thinking of a fantastic project . . . To make a Mercator Projection of a human face, with all the different possible midpoints.

Greenland looks huge on a Mercator Projection when the center of the map is on the equator. . .how big would the ears became if the projection were centered on the nose?  Or how big the nose if the center were the ear!

Wow,

  -yoram