Re: Strobes in specially gas lab

Randy,

You should ask the lab. When I was in college, I worked in a hospital where I learned that all equipment used in operating rooms had to pass very strict grounding requirements. Patients, and all OR personnel, were connected through resistors to ground to prevent static buildup whenever flammable anesthetics were in use.

Mark Harris