Re: the caterpillar photograph

I did a quick search with Google Image and the closest match that I could find was that of a Green Daphnis nerii Caterpillar or oleander hawk-moth. These moth are quite colorful! Maybe if you wait a bit and feed on greens it will molt into the real thing!

BTW, I had to clean up the image of the caterpillar since a first search with all the blue etc. returned mostly images of fishes!

Andy