Re: oddity

She wouldn’t even agree to thinking that a 25 year consignment was odd. I’ve never had a consignment for more than a couple of years and mostly dealers try to steal my work by rebranding it and selling it on. IT’s happened at least 5 times.

Does anybody on this list have a publicist? Possibly a good one?

Jan