Re: FINAL UPDATE on book of members' photographs

HaHaHa!!

made an error I had not noticed … the silver version is $12.00 but the green version is $12.50 …. guess the green ink is more expensive!!

oh, well it looks like a pain to change things (have to make a new edition) so things will stand and those who prefer the green will spend a little more but if you are ever in my neighborhood I’ll take you out for coffee or a beer as you choose!

cheers,

Andy