FINAL UPDATE on book of members' photographs

The book is available from Lulu.com now. Below are the links to the two versions which differ only on the cover colour. I just ordered “proof” copies for myself so I don’t really know what the finished product looks like. You can wait until I see them or proceed “at your own risk” so to speak. The price of the book is $12.50 and my “profit” on each book purchased is $1.97 … which is more than what I stated earlier … sorry … I will try to change this in the future. Made a basic math mistake! :)

SILVER COVER: http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/photoforum-members-photographs-2018/23056631

GREEN COVER:  http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/photoforum-members-photographs-2018-green/23056821

Best wishes to you all! You done well!! Congratulations!!

Andy Davidhazy