Re: Bing pictures

Roy asks:
>where does Bing.com get their daily pictures from? Do they pay for them or just get them for free ?
Roy

I found this:

and interestingly, I went to bing today and thought 'I know that shark' .. below the image there's a link saying 'info' - there's the link to the title and authors name - the shark is a wobbegong and while they're shy, oft5en overlooked due to camouflage and are considered mostly harmless, they've still got a gob full of teeth they're happy to use to punch holes in any clod who upsets them

pretty things..