Re: Lightroom alternative

First there is this.  https://macphun.com/

Adobe has always been geared towards commercial market. From its very first product. Post script. To photoshop that was created with ILM tech used by Tom Knoll to make photoshop that was then sold to Adobe. Its very first us was in the movie, The Abyss to paint masks frame by frame.

That doesnt justify the you dont have access to the archives if you stop paying. And the slow database performance.  Or they we promised something and now we are reneging.

Adobe is opening up itself to very strong competition.

Randy S. Little
On-set VFX Supervisor - Gotham on Fox