Σχετ: Re: Σχετ: Re: Debunking the telephoto lens myth?

test test,,,sorry

Στις 7:59 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 22 Φεβρουαρίου 2016, ο/η Herschel Mair <herschphoto@xxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:

It's not the lens that gives depth of field. It's the magnification. and from the same camera position the magnification at any given distance in proportional to the focal length 1/o +1/i =1/f...  M = i:o If however you change the optical bench position of the camera so that the magnification is the same, then the depth of field will also be the same at that focal distance. But if you only change the lens and leave everything else the same then the depth of filed will be proportional to the focal length.