Re: Lightroom alternatives?

i see no reason yet to pay a monthly fee to use an application that I own.

And anything on the cloud is useless for me except at home.  The last thing I want is my copyrighted property in the cloud where it can be appropriated by anyone willing to exert a little effort.  Adobe’s reputation for writing secure code isn’t stellar.  The only marginally successful malwater thus far for the Mac has come through Flash.

Happily still using PSCS6.5, which I purchased as PS3 from eBay at least 18 years ago, registered, and then upgraded legally subsequently.

I’ve never seen a need to purchase PS new, just as I still see no need to purchase my next computer new.

Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
774-392-0022
http://www.landsedgephoto.com