Re: PF gallery on 08-12-17

The term Coke Red is registered Trademark.  It is not patented.  Coca Cola Red is pantone 484.

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 12:08 PM, YGelmanPhoto <ygelmanphoto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
CAUTION: This message is from an off campus source. Access to web links will be filtered (by proxy) for additional protection. Click with caution.

​I've heard similar stuff about the red that Coca Cola uses, but also has a patent on it (???) so that no one would be even allowed to copy it.  Can anyone verify this?​