Re: PF gallery on 08-12-17

Something similar happened to me (during my very early days of digital) during a field shoot of a horse owner sitting on the horse for a portrait. She had a kind of teal blue shirt. When the images were displayed, her shirt was not teal anymore, it was just a lighter blue. Nothing I could do     ( during my Photoshop 3.0 days) enabled me to change the shirt back to it's original color. I gave up. She was pleased with image.

When I worked in television, one common understanding was that Green 7-up cans where painted with a very special screening ink so that no one could duplicate the color exactly. I never tried to prove their claims.

Gregory Gig Harbor, WA.