Re: Eclipse anyone?

I will be in the Jackson, Wyo. area, planning to shoot with a 500mm lens on a tracking device for a close-up sequence of the full eclipse using camera control software (Solar Eclipse Maestro) pre-programmed for exposure sequences, though still have a lot to learn about that.  Also possibly a second camera for a wide-angle sequence. Of course there's a lot that can go wrong, but at least trying to curry favor with the weather gods with numerous sacrifices. ;-)

Zolt