Re: FYI and shameless self promotion

----- Original Message ----- From: Andrew Davidhazy
To: photoforum
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2017 7:40 AM
Subject:  FYI and shameless self promotion

I don’t often get to exhibit photographs unlike many of you especially since mine often tend to be of “technical” subject matter but through the assistance of a friend of mine 40 photographs were installed in the Centro Cultural de Necochea, in Argentina - exhibit up for 2 months so it is not too late to book a ticket and visit the exhibition in person!! If you can read spanish you can read the article that appeared in a local newspaper on the day of the opening reception.

congratulations Andy :)

It is somewhat sad … from about 100+ messages a day (to everyone’s dismay!) when the list started in 1993 we are down to the a precious few exchanges per week or month … someone mentioned Facebook took over

facebook is just a distraction, a vulgar fad that'll implode as all the others have done before.