Re: Question One /was My horrible mean nasty ..

Randy
            So  ASA 50.. opps I mean ISO 50 has the same resolution as ISO 100 in the digital world if noise etc is equal ? (Where as in the film world ISO 50 had more resolving power than ISO 100)

Roy

PS I like the word crunchy. I will add it to my list of words in my head to describe visual things.