Re: My horrible mean nasty no good review. PF members' in PF...

You can not compare sensor size to film resolving power. You can only compare pixel density.  So total area means nothing to resolving power until electric noise is an issue from circuit density.  It only affects field of view.

Aps-c (not all aps-c are same)is the same size as motion picture super 35. So it is the size of halfish a frame of vertical 35mm still frame.

So basically the contrast is not related to sensor size.  Iso3200 on a D300 under that lighting does.

Also I viewed it on a monitor that had been set up for a film job which made it look even more contrasty then it really is.  So it looks a lot better now Roy.  Oops. It is contrasty but not as extreme as I thought.
I appreciate how hard it is to shoot wildlife, even the deer and such that track through my back yard.

Randy S. Little
VFX Supervisor - Gotham on Fox