Re: My horrible mean nasty no good review. PF members' in PF gal...

I see deer, elk, moose mountain goat daal sheep, big horn, Fox coyote, pretty regularly crunchy referes to the level of contrast. Seems like a lot. Randy S. Little
VFX Supervisor - Gotham on Fox

thanks for the terminology lesson Randy...who knew?...as for too much contrast, I'm just an amateur shooter who knows what he likes and it looked ok to me...I do, however appreciate the input and shall endeavor pay more attention in the future...I tried reducing the contrast in Phoroshop and have to admit it didn't look too bad...having said that, I particularly liked how the color of the velvet interacted with the silver foliage in the background...I also like the alert expression of the deer...content in this photo is, to me, as important as the technical aspect...

Jim Snarski
Baja Oregon