My horrible mean nasty no good review. PF members' in PF gallery updated 08-04-2017

Dan
To much other information in the frame to know what to really focus on.  Nothing seems to be the subject.  Bright orange/yellow thing draw attention out of frame.

Roy
I don't know its just not my thing.  Don't get it. No clear subject of image.

John,
Needs the rest of the story or something but it doesn't seem to hold its own as a single image.

Chris
It was.

Jim
Looks like you went overboard with the clarity slider.  Don't thing it needs to be this crunchy.  That's just my taste though.

Tina
out of focus?
Its like John's its a picture needs the rest of the VISUAL story.  It's disjointed from its context.

Gelman
needs a black frame to help it feel like it has more separation. Online it feels flat and to soft for my taste.

PEACE