Re: PF members' exhibit updated on 18 MAR 2017

Jan Faul - TMarcy at the Gate, in honor of Woman's Day
   An excellent picture that combines a story (traditional message of a photograph) with  (for lack of a better word) a modern style of presentation.

Bob Sull - Sunny and Calm on Lake Erie
    I get an extra planetary feel for your picture. It is a wonderful variety of textures-forms.

 Bob McCulloch - China Town Lion
     Colorful but I would like the nose area to be sharper which is hard to do with a moving subject.

Tina Manley- Ice Wrestling
     A National Geographic shot that has excellent sharpness. Since the Leica goes down to ISO 50 and a Pentax goes down only to ISO 100 doesn't this mean the Leica is sharper all else being equal?  ( Putting aside that Leica lenses are some of the sharpest lense in the world)

Yoram Gelman-Journey
    This is one of those pictures where the viewer projects on to the image . I see different things at different time. I 've seen people and a reflection of a building. ( a non traditional art meaning to me). I wonder if anyone else sees your picture this way ?