Re: PopPhoto and American Photo OOB?

They can send them to the White House so Steve Bnnnon can get some color in his cheeks.

On Mar 6, 2017, at 10:03 PM, Mark Harris <gsphotoguy@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I just looked on the Pop Photo web site and there was no indication of the closure. This is too bad.

After American Photo stopped publishing, subscriptions went to Pop Photo. I wonder where our subscriptions will go, if anywhere.

Mark Harris