Re: CS3 will not recognize all the available RAM

If I'm not mistaken, the only upgrade at this point is the new PS which is now an annual service fee. Gone are the days when PS was just a program to be purchased or upgraded. I think Lightroom isn't a for-fee service.

I still use CS2 which works just fine and meets my needs. I have made a significant investment in CS2, purchasing books and tutorials. I have also collected numerous articles and tips. I can't see a need to start all over.

Gregory Gig Harbor, WA.