Re: 40 year old film

So cool; hurrah for actual stuff you can feel and touch!!!!! Karen fleur Tofte-tufarelli

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 15, 2016, at 2:13 PM, "wpettit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wpettit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Last week I found an exposed roll of Plus X I shot in 1976 and left in a old Kodak film can.  It wasn't worth the effort for me to process it, so I took it over to my favorite independently owned camera store and had them process it.  I picked it up this afternoon and was shocked to see that: it wasn't fogged; it had thin but clear images that I shot with a Olympus Pen F at the J. M. Davis Gun Museum in Claremore, OK.  I have no explanation why the film survived so well.  It had been in temperatures as high as 120F.

Bill Pettit