Iceland trip

Randy,

Thanks for the advice!
I am sure a common small streetcar will be OK. There are Toyota Yaris available.
I’d like to be on the road and in the location just on my own, except the cost would be too high for my purse. Have to accept travel buddies, if available. Shooting is really private, if not intimate activity and I’d prefer to do this alone (well, without any mandatory company, as in tourism highlight locations one can probably never be alone).
But it is as it is and somehow it will always be. It has never happened, that it wasn’t anyhow :)

Regards,
Peeter