Re: Iceland phototrip august/september - anyone?

You can not go in the blue Lagoon Naked, Although people will be walking around the changing rooms naked, (I don't mention that Icelandic women are very very very Attractive on whole because that's not PC. The Men mmmm Not so much)   Bring your own towel and swimsuit cause they will gauge you for rental.  Like cheaper to buy one in a store in the City. Hagkaup is like a get everything you want store, Groceries to Cloths. I'm sure you can Google them.  They have stores all over.