Re: travel to Prague

Very good shots Tim, I first visited Prague in 1969 and have been back probably a dozen times up to and including last Summer. A city and a country where I always find something new to me.
My first guide in Prague was a former photographer for State TV who later headed up the first commercial TV service in association with Nova.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Mulholland <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: photoforum <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Jun 6, 2016 8:38 pm
Subject: Re: travel to Prague

Andy -

My wife & I visited Prague twelve years ago for one or two nights. We stayed near the square in the Old Town ("Stare Mesto,” I believe, is how they refer to the “Old Town”). I was still shooting film then so didn’t take a whole lot of shots. My favorite shot is this one:

I had my camera on the tripod, shutter open, and a woman walked through the scene - and it’s wonderful! I call it “Time Traveler.” This is the Prague Astronomical Clock.

The rest of the gallery can be found at:

There’s the Charles Bridge, views of the Square and the Hradcany Castle that’s on the other side of the bridge. And, I also recall several fun, interesting cafes/restaurants on the Castle side of the bridge.

I also suggest watching the Mission Impossible movie (with Tom Cruise) that was filmed there (in part).

Lastly, if you need someone to carry your bags, let me know!!!  :)

Enjoy,

Tim!

Tim Mulholland/Illuminata Photo
Fitchburg, WI

608.628.2925

tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My camera, my experience, my creativity - your eyes, your memories, your emotions

Author of New Zealand - A Traveler's & Photographer's Paradise

PhotoShelter.TimMulholland.com