paintshop pro

I am considering buying a corel applicaton (above) as photoshop that I had is out of date and does not run on windows 10 and was lost in the house fire that took everything. I got out with a shirt only.

And smoke inhalation.

I have only just installed it so I have 30 days to try it.

My desk top is replacement portable pc.

I live in a long stay hospital but if the home is fixed I might go back there.

I am allowed to go and come if I am fit to walk.

We had three shooters here. But we got them. People sat like lemons waiting to be shot.

When he reached me his clip and come to the end so as he changed it we took the weapon.....

He’s dead!

No time for pictures but some survivors mad videos..

Chis..

Sent from Mail for Windows 10