Re: win 10 warning

In a message dated 3/16/2016 4:53:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>apparently old curmudgeons who're being stubborn are finding windows 7
>machines randomly 'upgrading' to win 10
Windows 10 does not allow AOL users who have a paid account with AOL from using AOL software for more than a few minutes until it blocks the AOL software from working.  I think this might have something to do with AOL Data Mask program which I think Window 10 can not read because it encrypts the data sent from AOL software. This of course makes AOL subscriptions worthless on Windows 10.

I'm back on Windows 7.  For email and Photoshop use this is all I need. Windows 10 is like Chrome. It tracks your every move on the web and programs what ads you see while building up a data profile of the user.
(Also AOL lets one move info of one user name to a new user name to get away from spam.)

Roy