Σχετ: Re: Brush resize in Photoshop CC?

Also, right or left bracket from the keyboard (Win)

Στις 6:31 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 1 Μαρτίου 2016, ο/η Randy Little <randyslittle@xxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:

That is only in lightroom.  In Photoshop on Mac or PC that doesn't work like that.  In Mac you hold control+option and drag left right and up down for size and softness.  On Windows its just Alt+right click and same dragging.