Re: NEW photographs by 4 member's now showing in PF gallery on MAR 07, 2016

> On Mar 7, 2016, at 9:42 PM, Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 07 MAR, 2016. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:
>

> 			Dan Mitchell - Blue Tit
> 			Art Faul - Working Class Heroes, 1984
> 			Randy Little - Cloudy day in April.
> 			Emily Ferguson - Reflection

Hey, Andy.  That legend on my page is really old.  Try changing the "You Can See" line to read “you can see lots of her photography on her Facebook page”.

And get rid of those links to the 2010-11 Photo-a-day project.  The Google maps lost the links years ago.

love

Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
774-269-5968