Re: PhotoForum Digest, Vol 252, Issue 1

I'm dabbling in Astrophotography. Both Nikon and Canon (first on the market) now market "Astro" cameras. Canon makes a beautiful piece of equipment that is fully capable. Cost is about $1500 for the body. Nikon recently released their version and the cost is about $4000. Give me a break. I'm a Nikon guy from day one, but that's a price I'm not willing to pay. If only out of principle.

Gregory
Gig Harbor, WA.