Re: PhotoForum Digest, Vol 228, Issue 1/ comment on comments

I’ve recently got my very first DSLR, a Pentax K20D, (I’m on a low-ish budget), which can produce Digital Negatives alongside JPEGs and am finding it a lot easier to influence the quality of my envisaged end result.  Really I’m just discovering the advantages of the DNG - any helpful comments will be appreciated.

Dan