Re: Mirrorless camera?

My issue there is that the Leica bodies are nothing more then 2 gen old sony sensors in a nice body.   Unless you have a lot of leica glass you are just going to get better performance from the same leica glass on a Sony A7r or A7r2.   The SL is not waterproof its weather sealed which is huge difference.

You can also start off with a cheap a6000 aps-c and all the Sony mount lenses will work with the a7 series.   (and will all the adapters)  You just want to buy the Full frame version of the lenses.