Re: new PF members' photographs and greetings on 12/26/2015

Emily,

Did you try the alternative site?  http://www.davidhazy.org/andpph/gallery.html

Obviously the photographs are there since Mark sent comments about them.
There is a row of 7 photographs at top. And 4 greeting cards below.

Maybe picking up site from cache? Does the date show correctly as the 26th or
as the 19th?

I thought I had the solution by changing the file numbers from week to week
but that did not seem to work either. Maybe there is a HTML guru who can help us?

Andy