From: photoforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:photoforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Davidhazy
Sent: Saturday, November 7, 2015 9:43 AM
To: PhotoForum educational network <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Christopher Strevens' posts

9 subscribers departed from the list today as a result of Christopher
Strevens' posts.

List participation is, in my opinion, affected by patently off-topic and
disruptive messages.
The list was established to serve as a communications venue for the friendly
exchange of information. comments and hints, etc. related to photography and
its practice.

While it is recognized that it is easy enough to delete troublesome messages
it would help the overall effectiveness of the list if one did not have to
do that. Same for blocking messages from a particular individual. OTOH, he
could be blocked from the list.

We have discussed "censorship" in the past and the general consensus was
that we should not engage in this practice. It is disappointing, however,
when members decide they'd rather leave than have to deal with stuff such
what Christopher Strevens has posted recently and also in the past.

Andrew Davidhazy
PF list coordinator