Re: Last minute PF gallery additions?

Our eyes are each even more different then film.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 12:48 PM, Lew Schwartz <lew1716@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Jan Faul <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Now most of us shoot almost the same sensors, so there is little to discuss. Some old farts refuse to go quietly into the good night and have stuck with film. I have a lot to discuss, but nobody seems to care.

Pick a topic. I'm game. Here's a chewie: We've all, always used the same sensors: our eyes.

-Lew Schwartz