Re: Last minute PF gallery additions?

At one time it was the intent of the gallery to show “works in progress” or needing work, etc. as well
as finished pieces.

Might it be possible to contribute photos to the gallery with a clear statement that they are not
“finished” pieces or the best we can produce but merely ones that beg for suggestions for
modification?

Possibly, then, even comments that “slam” or “pan” the photo would be OK - authors would not
enter into a verbal dispute with the commentator thereby starting a flame war. But I am afraid
this scheme would probably not work either. The anonymous comments route might help.

Oh, well … ultimately this s YOUR list as much as possible. It was meant to be a service to
facilitate communications and exchanges of photo topics of interest to the members. If there
is no interest then the list will probably just fade away.

Andy