Re: Last minute PF gallery additions?

Klaus,

There is possibly a reluctance to talk about the photographs not only here but as I see it most anywhere.

I wonder if there is a way to make the feedback anonymous … origin only known to me. I am willing to undertake this for anyone interested. The idea would be to send feedback to me with the word COMMENTS in the Subject line. I’d repost without mentioning source.

I tried to introduce something like this a couple of weeks ago but no results. It is also probably a fact that time required to put some cogent comments together is just too much of an effort on the time available to participants in this list … or anywhere else. It seems our time is being diffused into many other web possibilities … I think I see this happening elsewhere also.

But besides feedback, general discussion or communications using this list has also experienced a significant decline. Sometimes I think it is maybe time to discontinue the list. Maybe there was more to discuss in the silver age than in the digital age.

Andy